Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally...A Seperate Sewing Blog

I have recently decided to start selling my sewing. I started sewing a little bit many years ago with my mom. I picked it up again after I had my first baby, and have been doing it more ever since. Many sweet folks have asked me if I sold my sewing, and I have always been too nervous to in the past. I am still a little nervous about it, but also optimistic! I love creating and finishing projects, and have lots of fun doing it. Please bear with me as I get this blog up and going. Mostly I wanted to start this to keep this seperate from my "family" blog, and so anyone interested in buying would have a site to go to and see the samples all together. I hope this helps! Thanks to everyone for your interest and support!

1 comment:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Yeah, good job getting all of this on here. I know your time is limited, but your stuff is too cute not to have a blog of its own! I have new pics on my blog of Andrew in his shirt you made him!